Honda Elevate SUV to launch in India in August 2023
The Honda Elevate SUV is all set to launch in India in August 2023. The SUV will be positioned in the mid-size segment and will compete with the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
The Honda Elevate SUV will be based on the Honda City platform and will be powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged petrol engine. The engine will be mated to a CVT automatic transmission. The SUV will also get a hybrid powertrain option.
In terms of features, the Honda Elevate SUV will come loaded with features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, a sunroof, and a reverse parking camera. The SUV will also get advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) such as lane departure warning, lane keeping assist, and automatic emergency braking.
The Honda Elevate SUV is expected to be priced between ₹11 lakh and ₹17 lakh (ex-showroom). The SUV will be a major challenge for the Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos.
Here are some of the key features of the Honda Elevate SUV:
- 1.5-liter turbocharged petrol engine
- CVT automatic transmission
- Hybrid powertrain option
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- Reverse parking camera
- ADAS features such as lane departure warning, lane keeping assist, and automatic emergency braking
The Honda Elevate SUV will be a major challenge for the Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos. Both of these SUVs are very popular in the Indian market and have a strong customer base. The Honda Elevate SUV will need to offer something unique to be able to compete with these two SUVs.
Here are some of the things that the Honda Elevate SUV needs to do to be successful:
- It needs to be priced competitively.
- It needs to offer a good driving experience.
- It needs to be feature-rich.
- It needs to have a strong safety rating.
- 2023 Kia Picanto Price in India, Variants, Colors, Mileage, Top-speed, features, specs and Competitors
- The Best MG Hector and Toyota Hycross Variants for Families, According to Experts
- The Maruti Suzuki Jimny Is Finally Coming To India!
- This New Honda SUV Is The Perfect Competitor To The Hyundai Creta And Kia Seltos
- Toyota has made a big move by launching the Toyota Veloz, which features similar specifications to the Innova, at a lower price