GAC Hyper GT: During the 2022 Guangzhou Motor Show, GAC unveiled the Hyper GT, an all-new electric sports car with a design inspired by the form of a water droplet and loaded with cutting-edge features to stay up with the times.
GAC Hyper GT
The GAC Hyper GT debuted with a liquid metal-like exterior, giving it superior aerodynamics against other vehicles. It has a unique design up front without a grille for cooling air and rides on strong 19-inch sports wheels with a spoiler in the back.
Several cameras, cutting-edge infrared monitoring equipment, an unique take on the traditional drop ceiling, a massive display for media and information, and an electronic control panel are just some of the upgrades.
Powertrain in GAC Hyper GT
It will have a 340-horsepower engine and a torque of 343 Newton meters; it can go from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 4 seconds; the most powerful version will have two electric motors; and no other data were disclosed.
GAC Hyper GT price
Its price is expected to start at $43,500.
- 2024 Chery Tiggo 9 crossover, model, launched
- Honda City Hybrid is to be launched soon to blast the Indian market
- Nissan Magnite price, review, specs mileage, and customer reviews
- Skoda Kushaq price, variants, review, and who should buy?
- MG Astor price offers, safety features, full review, and who should buy?