Tesla Model 3: The Roadster became well-liked right away and was marketed in close to 30 different countries. Since then, Tesla has created the Semi and Cybertruck in addition to the Model S, Model X, Model 3, and Model Y. Tesla has registered as “Tesla India Motors and Energy Pvt Limited” with the ROC, Bangalore, in relation to its operations there. Also, it is negotiating to open an R&D facility in the nation with four to five state governments. The Model 3 might be the first product Tesla offers to Indian clients when it starts operating in India in the upcoming months.
One of the most well-known and well-liked brands in the automobile sector is Tesla. They follow this rule with their Model 3 automobile, which you have already heard about. This blog article will examine the Tesla Model 3 2023 in further detail and discuss its appeal. We’ll go through its attributes, features, and advantages over competing vehicles. This blog is for you if you’re seeking for a cheap, dependable, and fun to drive car or if you just want to learn more about Tesla’s newest model!
Tesla Model 3 2023
The Tesla Model 3 is the brand’s most affordable car on the global market. The Model 3 looks like a sports car yet has sedan-like proportions. The electric car is well-equipped, with a sizable battery, and a respectable 500-kilometer range. Tesla is in negotiations with the Indian government to receive tax benefits equal to those provided to other EVs in the nation, but it will probably enter India as a CBU.
Tesla’s existence in India was confirmed earlier this year by Nitin Gadkari, the chief minister of Karnataka, and Elon Musk, the company’s CEO. This satisfied Indian electric car aficionados. Tesla plans to open showrooms in Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore as part of its initial push into India.
Tesla Model 3 2023 Details
|Name of the Car Company
|New Tesla Model 3
|Tesla Model 3 Price In India 2023, Launch Date, Features, Full Specification, Booking, Waiting time, Colours, Review
Tesla Model 3 Launch Date In India 2023
Tesla is expected to launch the Model 3 in India in Q4 2023. The car will be imported as a CBU (Completely Built Unit) and will be priced around INR 60 lakhs.
Tesla has been facing challenges in bringing its cars to India due to high import duties. However, the company has been working with the Indian government to reduce these duties. In February 2023, Tesla and the Indian government reached an agreement to reduce import duties on electric cars. This agreement will make it more affordable for Tesla to bring its cars to India.
The Model 3 is a mid-size sedan that is powered by an electric motor. The car has a range of over 400 miles on a single charge. The Model 3 is also one of the safest cars on the road, having received a five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Tesla’s entry into the Indian market is expected to have a major impact on the electric car market in India. The company’s entry will force other automakers to step up their game and offer more affordable electric cars. This will ultimately benefit consumers, who will have more choices and lower prices.
Tesla Model 3 Price In India 2023
The Tesla Model 3 price in India is expected to start at INR 60 lakhs, for the base variant. The Long Range variant is expected to be priced at INR 70 lakhs, and the Performance variant is expected to be priced at INR 80 lakhs.
Tesla Model 3 Features
The Model 3 appears to have a small overall length and a tall roofline from the back and sides. Because to its all-glass top, which melds in flawlessly with the back end and mimics both the vintage Tesla Roadster and the current Model X, the Model 3 has a coupe-like aspect. Tesla will provide 19-inch wheels in addition to the regular 18-inch wheels for an additional cost. A 15.4-inch touchscreen with a landscape layout is mounted on the dash of the Tesla Model 3. The dual-zone climate control, sat-nav, and music system are all controlled through this display. Moreover, it shows data on battery charge, consumption, and range.
The driver’s data, including the odometer and speedometer, are shown on the same screen. On the other hand, the 60/40 split-folding rear seats improve the vehicle’s versatility.
The Tesla Model 3 has a unique interior design. Your smartphone can be used as a key to unlock the center’s 15-inch touchscreen, which gives you access to all driving controls. Each seat seems more open because the entire roof is composed of glass and extends from front to back. The sophisticated safety and convenience features of Autopilot are created to help you with the most difficult parts of driving.
The simple design aesthetic is maintained inside. Apart for the 15.4-inch touchscreen display on the dashboard, which is oriented in landscape, nothing else in the cabin requires your attention. The display, which also shows battery charge, usage, and range data, controls the dual-zone climate control, sat-nav, and sound system. The odometer and speedometer are also displayed on the same screen because there isn’t a separate instrument cluster for driver-focused data. Since it is shorter than the Model S, there isn’t room in the back trunk for two more seats. Nonetheless, the 60/40 split folding rear seats increase the vehicle’s adaptability.
The Tesla Model 3 has sweptback LED headlights, LED taillights, 18-inch alloy wheels, ORVMs mounted on the A-pillar, reflectors mounted on the rear bumper, a lip spoiler for the boot lid, and an optional aero kit.
Motor and Range
For the Model 3 in US specs, there are three electric powertrain options: Standard Plus, Performance, and Long Range The Long Range and Performance variants have dual-motor all-wheel drive with stated ranges of 568 kilometres and 507 kilometres, respectively, whereas the original model has a rear-wheel drivetrain and a claimed range of 423 kilometres. The Performance variant, on the other hand, has a top speed of 261 kph and can accelerate from 0 to 97 kph in 3.1 seconds. In India, Tesla may first sell the Standard Plus and Long Range versions of the Model 3, with the Performance version following later.
For maximum longevity and little maintenance, the Tesla All-Wheel Drive incorporates two independent motors, each with just one moving part. For better handling and traction control, they digitally alter the torque sent to the front and back wheels. The long-range AWD model is advertised to have a 579-kilometer range and generates about 449 horsepower and 528 nm of torque. According to Tesla, it can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds. On the other hand, the Indian model doesn’t have access to a Supercharger network, thus a full charge takes seven to eight hours.
All wheel Drive
The Tesla All-Wheel Drive incorporates two independent motors for enhanced redundancy, each with just one moving part for optimal longevity and little maintenance. In comparison to traditional all-wheel drive systems, they considerably improve handling and traction control by digitally controlling torque to the front and back wheels.
The Model 3 offers optional Performance Brakes, 20-inch Überturbine wheels, and dual motor all-wheel drive to give you total control in all weather. With to a carbon fibre spoiler that increases stability at high speeds, the Model 3 can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph* in as low as 3.1 seconds. To learn more about the Model 3 or to arrange a demo drive right away, speak with a Tesla Adviser.
The most crucial component of any Tesla is safety. Our cars are made to be safer than is necessary. The Model 3 received a perfect score of five stars from the NHTSA for safety in every area and subcategory. The Model 3 was given the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ designation for receiving the highest scores possible in all crashworthiness and front crash prevention categories. The Model 3 is designed from the bottom up to be an electric car, with extraordinarily high-strength steel and a low, solid centre of gravity.
Tesla Model 3
- Pearl White:This is the standard color for the Model 3. It is a pearlescent white that looks great in any lighting.
- Midnight Silver Metallic:This is a dark gray color that is very popular with Tesla owners. It is a good choice for those who want a more understated look.
- Deep Blue Metallic:This is a deep blue color that is very eye-catching. It is a good choice for those who want a more distinctive look.
- Red Multi-Coat:This is a bright red color that is sure to turn heads. It is a good choice for those who want a bold look.
- Solid Black:This is a classic black color that is always in style. It is a good choice for those who want a sleek and sophisticated look.
- White Multi-Coat:This is a white color with a pearlescent finish. It is a good choice for those who want a white car with a little bit of extra sparkle.
- Sonic Gray Metallic:This is a light gray color that is very versatile. It can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
- Obsidian Black Metallic:This is a dark gray color that is very elegant. It is a good choice for those who want a sophisticated look.
Tesla Model 3 Specification
here are the Tesla Model 3 specifications in table form:
|Single-motor rear-wheel drive or dual-motor all-wheel drive
|Single-speed direct drive
|283 hp (rear-wheel drive) or 450 hp (all-wheel drive)
|325 lb-ft (rear-wheel drive) or 406 lb-ft (all-wheel drive)
|Up to 358 miles (rear-wheel drive) or 315 miles (all-wheel drive)
|130 mph (all models)
|Rack-and-pinion with electric power assist
|Independent MacPherson struts (front) and independent multi-link (rear)
|Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS and regenerative braking
|18-inch alloy wheels (standard) or 19-inch alloy wheels (optional)
|235/45R18 (standard) or 245/40R19 (optional)
|Length: 184.8 in. Width: 72.8 in. Height: 56.8 in.
|3,581 lbs (rear-wheel drive) or 3,814 lbs (all-wheel drive)
|5-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
|LED headlights, LED taillights, power-operated side mirrors, panoramic sunroof
|Interior and Convenience Features
|15-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 12-speaker sound system, Autopilot semi-autonomous driving system, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, wireless charging
Tesla Model 3 Competitors
|Price (INR lakhs)
|Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+
|Audi e-tron GT
|Porsche Taycan 4S
|BMW i4 eDrive40
|Hyundai Kona Electric
We’ll examine the benefits and drawbacks of the Tesla Model 3 in our car review before giving our final thoughts on the vehicle. We’ll go into detail on all the important facets of the car, including its design, performance, features, and cost. This blog is for you if you’re considering buying a Tesla Model 3 or just want to learn more about it. We hope it gives you the knowledge you need to make a thoughtful choice.
The Tesla Model 3 will be reviewed in this series’ last blog post. We’ll examine its specs, capabilities, and how it stacks up against the other Tesla models in the lineup. Overall, we found the Model 3 to be impressive. It possesses all the qualities of a fantastic car, and its performance was outstanding. Overall, we believe it to be a superb option for anyone searching for a high-end electric vehicle.
Tesla Model 3 Pros and Cons
- Long range:The Model 3 has a range of up to 358 miles on a single charge, which is one of the longest ranges of any electric car on the market.
- Quick acceleration:The Model 3 can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 5.6 seconds, which is faster than many gasoline-powered cars.
- Autopilot:The Model 3 comes standard with Autopilot, Tesla’s semi-autonomous driving system. Autopilot can help you with tasks such as lane keeping and keeping a safe distance from other cars.
- Sleek design:The Model 3 has a sleek and modern design that is sure to turn heads.
- Tesla’s reputation:Tesla is a well-respected company with a good reputation for building quality cars.
- Price:The Model 3 is a relatively expensive car, starting at INR 60 lakhs.
- Limited availability:The Model 3 is not yet available in all countries.
- Charging infrastructure:The charging infrastructure for electric cars is still developing, so it can be difficult to find charging stations in some areas.
- No manual transmission:The Model 3 is only available with a single-speed direct drive transmission, so there is no manual transmission option.
- Tight interior:The Model 3 has a relatively tight interior, so it may not be comfortable for taller passengers.
Why Should Buy Tesla Model 3?
Here are some reasons why you should buy a Tesla Model 3:
- Long range:The Model 3 has a range of up to 358 miles on a single charge, which is one of the longest ranges of any electric car on the market. This means you can go for long road trips without having to worry about running out of power.
- Quick acceleration:The Model 3 can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 5.6 seconds, which is faster than many gasoline-powered cars. This makes it a fun car to drive, and it also gives you the confidence to pass other cars on the highway.
- Autopilot:The Model 3 comes standard with Autopilot, Tesla’s semi-autonomous driving system. Autopilot can help you with tasks such as lane keeping and keeping a safe distance from other cars. This can make your driving experience more relaxing and less stressful.
- Sleek design:The Model 3 has a sleek and modern design that is sure to turn heads. It is also a very practical car, with a spacious interior and a large trunk.
- Tesla’s reputation:Tesla is a well-respected company with a good reputation for building quality cars. The Model 3 has been praised by critics for its performance, range, and technology.
Tesla Model 3 Reviews and ratings
|5 out of 5 stars
|“The Tesla Model 3 is the best electric car on the market.”
|Car and Driver
|10 out of 10
|“The Tesla Model 3 is a game-changer.”
|The New York Times
|4 out of 5 stars
|“The Tesla Model 3 is a great car, but it’s not perfect.”
|4.5 out of 5 stars
|“The Tesla Model 3 is a great car for those who are looking for a long-range, quick, and stylish electric car.”
|4.5 out of 5 stars
|“The Tesla Model 3 is a great car, but it’s not for everyone.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the expected price of Tesla Model 3?
Tesla Model 3 is anticipated to cost around Rs. 60 lakhs
What is the estimated launch date of Tesla Model 3?
Tesla Model 3’s official release date has not yet been set.
How much will a Tesla Model 3 cost?
The base model of the Tesla Model 3 will cost $43,990 in 2023. With rear-wheel drive and a maximum range of 272 miles, that’s for the base version. The Performance variant costs around $54K for those looking for the most excitement in a Model 3 package. To get the Full Self-Driving Capability package, you’ll need to pay another $15,000.
Is Tesla 3 fully electric?
Model 3 is fully electric, so you never need to visit a gas station again. If you charge overnight at home, you can wake up to a full battery every morning. And when you’re on the road, it’s easy to plug in along the way—at any public station or with the Tesla charging network.