The base price of the 2022 Renault Arkana in Australia is officially set at $33,990 (including on-road charges).
The Kadjar’s indirect replacement in Australia, the Renault SUV range-topper Koleos, is sized between the city-friendly Captur and the mid-size Koleos and has a more racy, coupe-like design than its smaller and larger siblings.
At launch, the entry-level Zen and the mid-spec Intent will be available in Australia, with the sport-styled RS Line arriving in showrooms in January 2022. (though order books are open now).
All trims are equipped with the same 1.3-litre turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine (also found in the Kadjar and Captur) that sends 115kW and 262Nm to the front wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch automated transmission.
On the higher trim levels, you may choose between three different drive modes (Eco, Sport, and My Sense), which together are said to improve fuel economy to 6.0 litres per 100 kilometres.
Arkana Zen starts at $33,990 before on-road fees, which is $5800 higher than the base price of a Renault Captur.
Key features include keyless entry and start, climate control, front, side, and rear parking sensors, a 7.0-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, black leatherette upholstery, LED headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, a heated steering wheel, and a heated passenger seat.
Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection, lane-keep assist, lane-departure warning, adaptive cruise control with stop and go, blind-spot monitoring, traffic-sign recognition, and Easy Park Assist are just some of the active safety aids that come standard, helping the vehicle achieve a five-star rating from the ANCAP.
The Arkana Intens, starting at $37,490 before on-road costs, upgrades the standard features with a larger 9.3-inch central touchscreen, satellite navigation, a 7.0-inch driver display, 18-inch alloy wheels, leather and suede upholstery, rear cross-traffic alert, and electric front seats with heating and ventilation.
The Arkana RS Line is the top of the line model and will be on sale in dealerships in January 2022 for $40,990 (not including on-road charges), but you can pre-order it now for that price.
There are a number of upgrades over the Intens, including a sharper front bumper and black and grey trim, wireless smartphone charging, 18-inch wheels with red highlights, a sunroof, black leather and suede upholstery with red stitching, and rear privacy glass.
Optional extras on the Intens and RS Line include a digital instrument cluster with a 10.25-inch display and a black contrast roof, with the Intens also offering a sunroof.
There is a five-year, unlimited-mileage warranty on all 2022 Renault Arkana models, five servicing at capped prices (at 30,000-kilometer intervals), and five years of roadside assistance if you get your car serviced at an authorised Renault dealer.
2022 Renault Arkana Australian pricing
- Arkana Zen – $33,990
- Arkana Intens – $37,490
- Arkana RS Line – $40,990
Note: All prices above exclude on-road costs.
2022 Renault Arkana pricing:
Mild Hybrid 140
E-Tech Hybrid 145
Mild Hybrid 140
E-Tech Hybrid 145
|Arkana RS Line
Mild Hybrid 140
|Arkana E-Tech Engineered Hybrid 145||£32,695|
Renault Arkana Colours
Renault Arkana is available in 1 different colours – Red
2022 Renault Arkana Zen standard features:
- 7.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 4.2-inch driver information display
- Black leatherette upholstery
- Heated leather steering wheel
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights
- Front, rear and side parking sensors (with rear camera)
- Climate control
- Arkamys Auditorium sound system
- Keyless entry and start
- Electric parking brake
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane-departure warning
- Adaptive cruise control with stop and go
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Easy Park Assist
- Traffic-sign recognition
2022 Renault Arkana Intens adds (over Zen):
- 9.3-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and satellite navigation
- 7.0-inch digital instrument display
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Heated, ventilated and power-adjustable front seats
- Leather and suede upholstery
- Eight-colour ambient interior lighting
- Driving modes
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Electric parking brake with auto-hold
- Over-Speed Prevention
2022 Renault Arkana RS Line adds (over Intens):
- Heated, perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 18-inch wheels with red accent
- Unique exterior styling with black accents
- Gun metal front and rear skid plates and door trim
- Gloss carbon-look interior accents
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Black leather and suede upholstery with red stitching
- Rear privacy glass
- Frameless auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster (Intens and RS Line)
- Sunroof (Intens only)
- Black contrast roof (Intens and RS Line)