Mg Hector Price, On-Road Price, Colors, Interior, Images, Features, and Specifications
Price and Version of Mg Hector in India
MG Hector Price: MG Hector price initiates at ₹ 14.52 Lakhs and reaches up to ₹ 19.8 Lakhs.
The price of Petrol variant for Hector lies between ₹ 14.52 Lakhs to ₹ 19.78 Lakhs, the price of Diesel variant for Hector lies between ₹ 15.55 Lakhs to ₹ 19.8 Lakhs and the price of Hybrid (Electric + Petrol) variant for Hector lies between ₹ 16.09 Lakhs to ₹ 18.77 Lakhs.
MG Hector Versions: Hector is available in 11 variants. Out of these 11 variants, 9 are Manual and 2 are Automatic.
The New Mg Hector Images Of Interior And Exterior
The Mg Hector Key Features – Most Attractive Features List
The long list of features for Hector is mentioned below:
- Electronic Stability Program
- Traction Control System
- Hill Hold Control system
- Anti-Brake System
- Electronic Brake-Distribution System
- Brake Assist
- Usage of High Strength Steel in Body
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Air Conditioner – Manual
- Steering Adjustment – Tilt
- Cruise Control
- Power Outlets 12V
- Rear Parking Sensor
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
- Front Armrest
- Rear Armrest
- Upholstery – Fabric
- Keyless Entry
- Climate Control
- Flat Floor
- Front & Rear Seats Height Adjustable Headrests
- Front and Rear Skid Plates
- Rear AC vents
Mg Hector Mileage / Fuel efficiency – Diesel/ Petrol Variants
- The mileage of Petrol (Manual) is 14.16 Kmpl
- The fuel efficiency of Diesel (Manual) is 17.41 Kmpl
- The fuel efficiency of Hybrid (Manual) is 15.81 Kmpl
- The fuel efficiency of Petrol (Automatic) is 13.96 Kmpl
Mg Hector Specifications
|Price||₹ 14.52 Lakhs onwards|
|Engine||1451 to 1956 cc|
|Fuel Type||Petrol/ Diesel/Hybrid (Electric+ Petrol)|
Mg Hector Dimensions
|Length x Width x Height (mm)||4655 mm/1835 mm/1760 mm|
|Wheelbase in (mm)||2750 mm|
|Ground Clearance in (mm)||198 mm|
|Boot Space||587 L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity in Litre||60 liters|
|Tyre Size||215/60 R17|
Mg Hector Variants and On-Road Prices
|Style 1.5 Petrol BS6, 1451 cc, Petrol, Manual, 14.16 kmpl||₹ 14.52 Lakhs|
|Super 1.5 Petrol BS6, 1451 cc, Petrol, Manual, 14.16 kmpl||₹ 15.42 Lakhs|
|Style 2.0 Diesel 1956 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17.41 kmpl||₹ 15.55 Lakhs|
|Super Hybrid 1.5 Petrol BS6, 1451 cc, Hybrid (Electric + Petrol), Manual, 15.81 kmpl||₹ 16.09 Lakhs|
|Super 2.0 Diesel 1956 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17.41 kmpl||₹ 16.67 Lakhs|
|Smart Hybrid 1.5 Petrol BS6, 1451 cc, Hybrid (Electric + Petrol), Manual, 15.81 kmpl||₹ 17.32 Lakhs|
|Smart 1.5 DCT Petrol BS6, 1451 cc, Petrol, Automatic, 13.96 kmpl||₹ 18.1 Lakhs|
|Smart 2.0 Diesel 1956 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17.41 kmpl||₹ 18.23 Lakhs|
|Sharp Hybrid 1.5 Petrol BS6, 1451 cc, Hybrid (Electric + Petrol), Manual, 15.81 kmpl||₹ 18.77 Lakhs|
|Sharp 1.5 DCT Petrol BS6, 1451 cc, Petrol, Automatic, 13.96 kmpl||₹ 19.78 Lakhs|
|Sharp 2.0 Diesel 1956 cc, Diesel, Manual, 17.41 kmpl||₹ 19.8 Lakhs|
Colors of Mg Hector in India 2020
MG Hector Colours: Hector is available in 5 colors: Glaze Red, Aurora Silver, Burgundy red, Candy White, and Starry Black.
The new Mg Hector Competitors in India 2020
MG Hector Competitors: Hector is giving stiff competition against Tata Harrier, Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV500, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta, and Toyota Innova Crysta.
What things attract the customer towards Mg Hector?
- Mg Hector becomes the first compact SUV to get a hybrid powertrain.
- Hector has been set up for comfort and the low-speed ride.
- It ensures safety features like dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors.
How to book the test drive of Mg Hector?
Just simply click the link – Book Test Drive
- Images of Maruti Swift, Exterior & Interior Photo Gallery
- Images of Toyota Fortuner, Exterior & Interior Photo Gallery
- Images of Honda City – Exterior & Interior Photo Gallery
- Images of Hyundai Verna – Exterior & Interior Photo Gallery
- Images of Maruti Ertiga – Exterior & Interior Photo Gallery