Introducing the breathtaking 2024 Toyota 4Runner, a true embodiment of rugged elegance and unparalleled performance! Step into a world where adventure knows no bounds and style takes center stage. With its timeless design, cutting-edge features, and legendary capabilities, this iconic SUV redefines what it means to explore in style.
Prepare to be captivated by the 2024 Toyota 4Runner’s striking presence. Its bold and muscular exterior commands attention, featuring a robust grille, sculpted lines, and an athletic stance that exudes confidence on any terrain. With its unmistakable combination of strength and sophistication, this vehicle stands out from the crowd, making a statement wherever it roams.
2024 Toyota 4Runner Price
Prepare to be enthralled by the highly anticipated next-generation 2024 Toyota 4Runner, expected to grace the automotive scene in the latter half of the upcoming year. With an enticing starting price range of $40,000 to $45,000, this remarkable SUV is set to make its mark and compete head-to-head with its formidable rivals, the four-door versions of the Bronco and Wrangler.
2024 Toyota 4Runner Variants
- 4Runner SR5: This base variant is likely to offer a well-equipped and capable SUV experience. The estimated price range for the 2024 4Runner SR5 could start around $40,000.
- 4Runner Trail Edition: Building on the SR5, the Trail Edition is designed for off-road enthusiasts, featuring enhanced capability and rugged styling cues. Expect the price range for the 4Runner Trail Edition to begin around $42,000.
- 4Runner Limited: The Limited variant is anticipated to offer a premium and luxurious driving experience, with additional comfort and technology features. The estimated starting price for the 2024 4Runner Limited might fall within the range of $45,000 to $50,000.
- 4Runner TRD Pro: Positioned as the ultimate off-road performer, the TRD Pro variant is expected to boast a range of performance enhancements and exclusive styling cues. The 4Runner TRD Pro price range is anticipated to start above $50,000.
Toyota 4Runner Colors
- Super White
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Barcelona Red Metallic
- Classic Silver Metallic
- Blizzard Pearl (a premium pearl white option)
- Nautical Blue Metallic
- Army Green (a unique and distinct color option)
- Cement Gray (a rugged and modern shade)
- Voodoo Blue (a bold and eye-catching blue hue)
Toyota 4Runner Mileage
- 4.0-liter V6 Engine: This is the standard engine for the 4Runner. It has traditionally provided a combined city/highway fuel economy range of around 16-19 miles per gallon (MPG).
- 4.0-liter V6 Engine with Four-Wheel Drive (4WD): Opting for the 4WD system may slightly impact fuel efficiency, resulting in a combined city/highway fuel economy range of approximately 15-18 MPG.
Toyota 4Runner Features
- Off-Road Capability: The 4Runner is known for its impressive off-road capabilities, featuring features like a durable body-on-frame construction, available four-wheel drive (4WD) systems, multi-terrain select, and crawl control to tackle various terrains and challenging conditions.
- Powertrain Options: The 4Runner traditionally comes equipped with a potent 4.0-liter V6 engine, offering ample power and torque for both on-road and off-road adventures.
- Spacious Interior: The 4Runner provides a spacious cabin, accommodating up to five or seven passengers depending on the seating configuration. Expect features like comfortable seating, versatile cargo space, and available third-row seating (on select trims) to enhance passenger and cargo flexibility.
- Advanced Safety Technologies: Toyota emphasizes safety, and the 4Runner typically includes a suite of advanced safety features such as Toyota Safety Sense™, which includes pre-collision braking, lane departure alert, and adaptive cruise control.
- Infotainment and Connectivity: The 4Runner offers a range of connectivity features, including a touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone integration (such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility), Bluetooth connectivity, and available premium audio systems.
- Comfort and Convenience: Depending on the trim level, the 4Runner may feature amenities like power-adjustable seats, leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless entry, push-button start, and a power liftgate for added convenience.
- Towing Capability: The 4Runner is often equipped with towing capabilities, allowing you to haul trailers or other recreational vehicles with ease. Towing capacity can vary based on the trim level and equipment.
Toyota 4Runner Specs
Here are some common specifications you can expect:
- Engine: The Toyota 4Runner traditionally comes equipped with a 4.0-liter V6 engine, providing robust power and performance for both on-road and off-road adventures. However, it’s worth noting that Toyota might introduce new engine options or enhancements for the 2024 model.
- Transmission: The 4Runner typically features a 5-speed or 6-speed automatic transmission. However, advancements and changes to the transmission system may occur in the 2024 model.
- Seating Capacity: The 4Runner generally offers seating for five or seven passengers, depending on the trim level and optional third-row seating configuration.
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive (RWD) is usually the standard drivetrain configuration for the 4Runner, while four-wheel drive (4WD) is often available as an option. The 4WD system enhances the vehicle’s off-road capabilities and provides better traction on challenging terrains.
- Suspension: The 4Runner traditionally features an independent double-wishbone front suspension and a solid rear axle suspension, contributing to its off-road durability and stability.
- Towing Capacity: The 4Runner is known for its towing capabilities, typically offering a towing capacity of around 5,000 to 7,000 pounds, depending on the trim level and equipment.
- Dimensions: The overall dimensions of the 4Runner can vary, but it generally falls within the range of a mid-size SUV. It usually measures approximately 190-200 inches in length, 75-77 inches in width, and 70-73 inches in height.
Toyota 4Runner Competitors
Here are some key competitors of the Toyota 4Runner:
- Jeep Wrangler: The Jeep Wrangler is known for its iconic off-road capabilities and rugged design. It offers removable doors and roof options, making it popular among off-road enthusiasts. The Wrangler is available in various trims and configurations to suit different needs and preferences.
- Ford Bronco: The Ford Bronco is a recently revived nameplate that delivers impressive off-road performance and versatility. It features a removable roof and doors, advanced off-road technology, and a range of available options for customization.
- Chevrolet Tahoe: The Chevrolet Tahoe is a full-size SUV that offers spacious seating for up to nine passengers and robust towing capabilities. It provides a comfortable interior, advanced safety features, and a range of trim levels and engine options.
- GMC Yukon: The GMC Yukon shares many similarities with the Chevrolet Tahoe but offers a more upscale and refined experience. It boasts a luxurious interior, advanced technology features, and powerful engine choices.
- Nissan Pathfinder: The Nissan Pathfinder is a mid-size SUV that offers a blend of comfort, versatility, and off-road capability. It features a spacious interior, advanced safety technologies, and a smooth and capable ride.
- Honda Pilot: The Honda Pilot is a family-friendly SUV with seating for up to eight passengers and a comfortable interior. It offers a range of advanced safety features, ample cargo space, and a smooth and efficient V6 engine.
How to book Online Toyota 4Runner?
- Visit the Toyota Website: Start by visiting the official Toyota website for your country or region. Ensure that you are on the official website to ensure a secure and reliable booking process.
- Locate the “Build & Price” or “Configurator” Section: Look for the section on the website that allows you to build and customize your desired Toyota 4Runner. This section typically lets you select your preferred trim level, features, and options.
- Customize Your 4Runner: Use the online configurator to select the desired trim level, exterior color, interior options, and additional features you want in your Toyota 4Runner. The configurator will often provide you with a price estimate based on your selections.
- Review Pricing and Specifications: Take the time to review the pricing details, specifications, and any available financing or leasing options for the Toyota 4Runner. This will help you make an informed decision before proceeding with the booking process.
- Contact a Local Toyota Dealership: Once you have customized your 4Runner and reviewed the pricing information, contact a local Toyota dealership. You can find dealership contact information on the official Toyota website. Reach out to the dealership via phone or email to inquire about the booking process and availability.
- Provide Necessary Information: The dealership will guide you through the booking process and may require you to provide personal information, including your name, contact details, and potentially a deposit or down payment.
- Complete the Online Booking: Depending on the dealership’s procedures, they may provide you with a secure online booking platform or guide you through the necessary steps to finalize your booking. Follow their instructions and provide the requested information accurately.
- Confirm Booking Details: After completing the online booking, carefully review the booking details to ensure accuracy. Take note of any confirmation number or reference provided by the dealership.
- Follow Up with the Dealership: After booking your Toyota 4Runner online, it’s a good idea to follow up with the dealership to confirm the status of your booking, any required documentation, and to discuss any further steps required.
Toyota 4Runner Prons and Cons
Here are some common pros and cons associated with the Toyota 4Runner:
- Off-Road Capability: The 4Runner excels in off-road situations with its sturdy construction, available 4WD system, and advanced off-road features like crawl control and multi-terrain select. It can handle challenging terrains and provide an adventurous driving experience.
- Reliability: Toyota has a reputation for building reliable vehicles, and the 4Runner is no exception. It is known for its durability and longevity, which contributes to its long-term value.
- Spacious Interior: The 4Runner offers a roomy cabin with ample space for passengers and cargo. It can comfortably accommodate up to five or seven passengers, depending on the seating configuration, and provides versatility for hauling gear or larger items.
- Towing Capability: With its robust construction and powerful engine, the 4Runner has a respectable towing capacity, making it suitable for towing trailers, boats, or other recreational vehicles.
- Resale Value: The 4Runner tends to hold its value well over time, making it an attractive choice for buyers looking for a vehicle with strong resale potential.
- Fuel Efficiency: The 4Runner’s emphasis on power and capability means it is not the most fuel-efficient SUV in its class. Its V6 engine and heavier build contribute to relatively lower fuel economy compared to some competitors.
- Ride Comfort: While the 4Runner performs admirably off-road, its ride quality on paved roads can be firm and less refined compared to more car-like SUVs. The body-on-frame construction can result in a slightly stiffer and truck-like feel.
- Limited Technology: While the 4Runner offers some technology features, it may not have the same level of advanced infotainment and driver-assistance technologies found in some newer SUVs. The available technology may not be as cutting-edge or extensive as what is offered by some competitors.
- Interior Design: While the 4Runner provides a spacious interior, the design and materials may feel more utilitarian compared to more luxurious or modern SUVs. Some may find the interior design and materials less refined or upscale.
- Lack of Updates: The 4Runner has undergone minimal changes in recent years, which means it may not have the latest technology advancements or design updates compared to some competitors.
Toyota 4Runner FAQs
Q: Is the Toyota 4Runner good for off-road driving?
A: Yes, the Toyota 4Runner is known for its excellent off-road capabilities. It features a sturdy body-on-frame construction, available 4WD system, and advanced off-road technologies, making it a popular choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
Q: How many passengers does the Toyota 4Runner seat?
A: The Toyota 4Runner typically seats five or seven passengers, depending on the seating configuration and trim level. Some trims offer a third-row seating option to accommodate seven passengers.
Q: What is the towing capacity of the Toyota 4Runner?
A: The towing capacity of the Toyota 4Runner varies depending on the trim level and equipment. Generally, it has a towing capacity ranging from approximately 5,000 to 7,000 pounds, which allows it to haul trailers, boats, or other recreational vehicles.
Q: Is the Toyota 4Runner fuel-efficient?
A: The Toyota 4Runner is not known for its exceptional fuel efficiency. Its focus on power and capability means that it may have lower fuel economy compared to some more fuel-efficient SUVs. However, specific mileage can vary based on driving conditions and individual driving habits.
Q: Does the Toyota 4Runner have advanced safety features?
A: Yes, the Toyota 4Runner typically comes equipped with a range of advanced safety features. These can include Toyota Safety Sense™, which incorporates features like pre-collision braking, lane departure alert, adaptive cruise control, and more.
Q: What are the available trim levels of the Toyota 4Runner?
A: The Toyota 4Runner is usually available in various trim levels that may vary by market and model year. Some common trim levels seen in the 4Runner lineup include the SR5, SR5 Premium, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro, Limited, and Limited Nightshade.
Q: Does the Toyota 4Runner offer third-row seating?
A: Some trim levels of the Toyota 4Runner offer an available third-row seating option, allowing for a total seating capacity of up to seven passengers. However, it’s important to note that not all trims come with the third-row seating configuration.
Q: Is the Toyota 4Runner reliable?
A: Yes, Toyota vehicles, including the 4Runner, are known for their reliability. Toyota has a reputation for building durable and long-lasting vehicles, and the 4Runner is often praised for its dependability.