Hi, Friends Are you looking for Toyota Supra Price in India? you are visiting on the right page. I am providing all state prices in India. Also, I am covering some other information like Colors, Mileage, Top-speed, Features, Specs and Competitors.
Toyota Supra was not officially available in the Indian market. The Toyota Supra is a high-performance sports car produced by Toyota, and its availability can vary by region.
The Supra has a reputation for its powerful engine, rear-wheel-drive layout, and dynamic driving capabilities, making it a popular choice among sports car enthusiasts. It is often regarded as a performance icon and has a significant fan following worldwide.
While the Toyota Supra was not officially sold through authorized Toyota dealerships in India at the time, some car enthusiasts might have imported the vehicle through private channels. However, importing vehicles can be a complex process and may involve significant costs, including customs duties and taxes.
Toyota Supra Price in India
The expected price of Toyota Supra in India is INR 85 lakhs. It is expected to be launched in India in the second half of 2023. The Supra will be a direct rival to the BMW Z4 and the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43.
Here are the expected prices of Toyota Supra variants in India:
- Toyota Supra 2.0L Turbocharged Petrol – Rs. 85.00 Lakh
- Toyota Supra 3.0L Twin-Turbocharged Petrol – Rs. 1.00 Crore
Toyota Supra Price in All States India
Here are the prices of the 2023 Toyota GR Supra in some Indian states, if it were available:
|Price (in INR)
|Jammu and Kashmir
Toyota Supra Colors
- Absolute Red
- Blizzard Pearl
- Carbon Flash
- Crystal White Pearl
- Frozen Bright White
- Ignition Red
- Renaissance Red
- Nocturnal Black Metallic
- Racing Red
- Velocity Blue
|Volkswagen Vento Price in India
|Skoda Rapid Price in India
|Land Rover Freelander 2 Price in India
|Nissan Evalia Price in India
Toyota Supra Mileage
The Toyota Supra is available in two variants: the 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and the 3.0L turbocharged six-cylinder. The four-cylinder model gets an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/32 mpg highway, while the six-cylinder model gets an EPA-estimated 23 mpg city/31 mpg highway.
Toyota Supra Top-speed
The top speed of the Toyota Supra is electronically limited to 155 mph (250 km/h) for both the 2.0L and 3.0L models. However, some owners have reported being able to reach speeds of up to 170 mph (270 km/h) on private tracks.
|155 mph (250 km/h)
|155 mph (250 km/h)
Toyota Supra Features
Here is a table of the Toyota Supra features:
|Safety, Security & Locks
|8 airbags (driver, passenger, side, curtain, and knee airbags)
|Seat Belt Warning
|Seat belt warning system for driver and passenger
|Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
|ABS is a system that prevents the wheels from locking up during braking, which can help to prevent skids.
|Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)
|EBD is a system that distributes the braking force between the front and rear wheels, which can help to improve braking performance.
|An engine immobilizer is a security feature that prevents the car from being started without the correct key.
|Comfort & Convenience
|Rear parking sensors are available to help the driver park the car more easily.
|Doors, Windows, Mirrors & Wipers
|The driver’s side mirror has an anti-glare feature to reduce glare from oncoming headlights.
|The outside rearview mirrors (ORVMs) are adjustable and have integrated turn signals.
|The boot-lid can be opened remotely from the key fob.
|The door handles are body-colored and have chrome accents.
|Interior Door Handles
|The interior door handles are chrome-plated and have a soft-touch finish.
|The front doors have door pockets with bottle holders.
|Headlight Height Adjuster
|The headlights can be adjusted to suit the driver’s height.
|The tail lights are LED and have a sequential turn signal function.
|The cabin has multiple lamps, including a map light, a dome light, and reading lights.
|Seats, Upholstery & Storage
|The seats are upholstered in leather or Alcantara, depending on the variant.
|Driver Height Adjustable Seat
|The driver’s seat is height-adjustable, which allows the driver to find a comfortable driving position.
|Front Passenger Seat Adjustment
|The front passenger seat is adjustable fore and aft, and it can also be reclined.
|Rear Passenger Seats
|The rear seats can be folded down to increase the boot space.
|The interior can be black, red, or blue, depending on the variant.
|There are two cup holders in the front center console and two cup holders in the rear armrest.
|Entertainment, Information & Instrumentation
|The instrument cluster is a digital cluster with a speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and other information.
|The trip meter can be used to track the distance traveled and the fuel consumption.
|The tachometer shows the engine’s RPM.
|Standard Warranty (Years)
|Standard Warranty (kilometers)
Toyota Supra Specs
here is a table of the Toyota Supra specs:
|Dimensions & Weight
|No. of Seating Rows
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|3.0-litre turbocharged inline-6 engine
|Max Power (BHP)
|382 hp @ 6500 rpm
|Max Torque (NM)
|500 Nm @ 1600-4500 rpm
|8-speed automatic transmission
|No of gears
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Suspensions, Brakes, Steering & Tyres
|Front Brake Type
|Ventilated disc brakes
|Rear Brake Type
|Solid disc brakes
|Min Turning Radius
|Electric power-assisted rack and pinion
|Full-size spare wheel
|Wheel Size (inches)
|Tyre Size Front
|Tyre Size Rear
Toyota GR Supra competitors
|0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) Time
|Price Range (INR)
|Toyota GR Supra
|3.0L Turbocharged Inline-6
|87,50,000 – 92,70,000
|2.0L Turbocharged Inline-4 / 3.0L Turbocharged Inline-6
|197 / 335
|320 / 500
|5.4 / 4.1 seconds
|69,90,000 – 80,50,000
|2.0L Turbocharged Inline-4 / 2.5L Turbocharged Inline-5
|194 / 394
|320 / 480
|5.9 / 3.7 seconds
|65,43,000 – 82,43,000
|78,00,000 – 80,00,000
|2.0L Turbocharged Inline-4 / 3.0L Twin-Turbocharged V6
|241 / 362
|370 / 520
|5.8 / 4.7 seconds
|88,20,000 – 1,17,80,000
|Porsche 718 Cayman
|2.0L Turbocharged Flat-4 / 2.5L Turbocharged Flat-4
|296 / 361
|380 / 420
|4.9 / 4.2 seconds
|1,09,00,000 – 1,63,00,000
Toyota Supra Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of the Toyota Supra:
- Powerful engine
- Engaging handling
- Sharp looks
- Available manual transmission
- Competitive pricing
- Small interior
- Limited cargo space
- No rear seats
- Some interior materials feel cheap
- Not as reliable as some rivals
Toyota Supra Accessories
The price of Toyota Supra accessories in India varies depending on the type of accessory and the retailer. Some popular accessories include:
- Exterior accessories:These accessories can be used to improve the look and performance of your Supra, such as spoilers, body kits, and wheels. Prices for these accessories range from ₹5,000 to ₹50,000.
- Interior accessories:These accessories can be used to make your Supra more comfortable and stylish, such as floor mats, seat covers, and steering wheel covers. Prices for these accessories range from ₹1,000 to ₹10,000.
- Performance accessories:These accessories can be used to improve the performance of your Supra, such as exhaust systems, intakes, and suspension components. Prices for these accessories range from ₹10,000 to ₹100,000.
Here are some of the most popular Toyota Supra accessories in India:
- TRD body kit:This body kit gives your Supra a more aggressive look and improves its aerodynamics. It costs around ₹25,000.
- BBS wheels:These wheels give your Supra a more sporty look and improve its handling. They cost around ₹50,000.
- Brembo brakes:These brakes give your Supra more stopping power and improve its safety. They cost around ₹30,000.
- K&N air intake:This air intake improves the performance of your Supra by providing it with more air. It costs around ₹10,000.
- Apexi exhaust system:This exhaust system improves the sound and performance of your Supra. It costs around ₹20,000.
Why Should Buy Toyota Supra?
The Toyota GR Supra is a sports car that was first introduced in 2020. It is known for its powerful engine, sleek design, and handling capabilities. Some of the reasons why you should buy a Toyota GR Supra include:
- Powerful engine:The GR Supra is powered by a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine that produces 382 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. This engine is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Sleek design:The GR Supra has a sleek and stylish design that is sure to turn heads. The car features a long hood, short rear deck, and wide stance.
- Handling capabilities:The GR Supra is a very capable sports car that handles well on both winding roads and highways. The car’s suspension is tuned for performance, and it provides a smooth ride.
- Reliability:Toyota is known for making reliable cars, and the GR Supra is no exception. The car has been praised for its build quality and durability.
- Luxury features:The GR Supra comes standard with a number of luxury features, including a leather interior, heated seats, and a sunroof.
Toyota Supra Reviews And Ratings
|Car and Driver
|“The new Supra is a stunning sports car that delivers on its promise of driving excitement. It’s fast, agile, and handles like a dream.”
|“The Toyota Supra is a return to form for the iconic sports car. It’s fast, fun, and sure to put a smile on your face.”
|“The Toyota Supra is a great choice for anyone looking for a fun and engaging sports car. It’s not the most practical car, but it’s sure to put a smile on your face.”
|“The Toyota Supra is a great all-around sports car. It’s fast, fun, and handles well. It’s also relatively affordable, making it a great value.”
Toyota Supra FAQs
Will Toyota bring Supra to India?
The Toyota Supra is not currently available in India. However, there have been rumors that Toyota may bring the Supra to India in the future.
What is the expected price of Toyota Supra in India?
The expected price of the Toyota Supra in India is around ₹80 lakh. However, the actual price may vary depending on the import duties and taxes levied by the Indian government.
What are the competitors of Toyota Supra in India?
The competitors of the Toyota Supra in India include the BMW M2, the Audi TT RS, and the Porsche 718 Cayman. These cars are all similarly priced and offer similar performance.
What are the features of Toyota Supra?
The Toyota Supra is equipped with a number of features, including a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine, an 8-speed automatic transmission, a sport-tuned suspension, and a limited-slip differential. The Supra also comes standard with a number of safety features, including airbags, ABS, and traction control.
What are the pros and cons of Toyota Supra?
The pros of the Toyota Supra include its performance, handling, and driving experience. The Supra is also relatively affordable, making it a good value for the money. However, the Supra’s backseat is very small and cramped, and its fuel economy is not great.
Is Toyota Supra a good car?
The Toyota Supra is a good car for anyone looking for a fun and engaging sports car. It’s not the most practical car, but it’s sure to put a smile on your face.
What is the difference between the Toyota Supra and the BMW Z4?
The Toyota Supra and the BMW Z4 are essentially the same car. Both cars are built on the same platform and share the same engine and transmission. The only major difference between the two cars is the styling. The Supra has a more aggressive and angular design, while the Z4 has a more rounded and flowing design.
Is the Toyota Supra a reliable car?
The Toyota Supra is a relatively reliable car. It has not been on the market for very long, so there is not a lot of long-term reliability data available. However, the Supra is based on the BMW Z4, which is a reliable car. So, it is reasonable to expect that the Supra will also be a reliable car.
What is the resale value of the Toyota Supra?
The resale value of the Toyota Supra is expected to be good. The Supra is a desirable car, and it is not likely to depreciate very much in value.
Is the Toyota Supra a good daily driver?
The Toyota Supra is not the best daily driver. It is a sports car, and it is not as practical as a sedan or SUV. The Supra’s backseat is very small, and its fuel economy is not great. However, if you are looking for a fun and engaging car to drive, the Supra is a good option.
What are the different trim levels of the Toyota Supra?
The Toyota Supra is available in three trim levels: 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and A90. The 3.0 trim is the base model, and it comes standard with features like a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine, an 8-speed automatic transmission, a sport-tuned suspension, and a limited-slip differential. The 3.0 Premium trim adds features like a sunroof, heated and ventilated seats, and a JBL sound system. The A90 trim is the top-of-the-line model, and it adds features like a carbon fiber roof, adaptive cruise control, and a head-up display.
What are the colors available for the Toyota Supra?
The Toyota Supra is available in a variety of colors, including white, black, red, blue, and yellow. The Supra is also available in a special edition color called “Cherry Blossom Pearl.”
What are the maintenance costs of the Toyota Supra?
The maintenance costs of the Toyota Supra are expected to be average. The Supra requires regular oil changes and tire rotations, and it also needs to be serviced at least once a year. The cost of maintenance will vary depending on the type of service that is needed.
What are the common problems with the Toyota Supra?
The Toyota Supra is a relatively new car, so there are not many common problems that have been reported. However, some of the problems that have been reported include:
- Engine problems: Some Supras have had problems with the engine, including oil leaks and engine misfires.
- Electrical problems: Some Supras have had problems with the electrical system, including faulty sensors and electrical shorts.
- Suspension problems: Some Supras have had problems with the suspension, including worn struts and shocks.
What are the pros and cons of buying a used Toyota Supra?
The pros of buying a used Toyota Supra include:
- The Supra is a desirable car, so it is likely to hold its value well.
- You can save money by buying a used Supra.
- You can find a Supra that has been modified to your liking.
The cons of buying a used Toyota Supra include:
- The Supra is a sports car, so it may have been driven hard by the previous owner.
- The Supra is a relatively rare car, so it may be difficult to find one that is in good condition.
- The Supra is a high-performance car, so it may require more maintenance than a regular car.
What are the pros and cons of buying a new Toyota Supra?
The pros of buying a new Toyota Supra include:
- You will get a car that is in perfect condition.
- You will have the latest features and technology.
- You will have a warranty on the car.
The cons of buying a new Toyota Supra include:
- The Supra is a relatively expensive car.
- The Supra may have a long waiting list.
- The Supra may not be available in all colors or trim levels.
What are the alternatives to the Toyota Supra?
Some alternatives to the Toyota Supra include:
- BMW Z4
- Audi TT RS
- Porsche 718 Cayman
- Nissan 370Z
- Chevrolet Corvette
Will Toyota launch the old Toyota Supra in India?
The old Toyota Supra was not officially launched in India. However, there are a few imported models available in the country. The price of these cars varies depending on the condition and mileage of the car.
What is the expected price of the old Toyota Supra in India?
The expected price of the old Toyota Supra in India is around ₹50 lakh to ₹75 lakh. However, the actual price may vary depending on the condition and mileage of the car.
What are the competitors of the old Toyota Supra in India?
The competitors of the old Toyota Supra in India include:
- Nissan Skyline GT-R
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Mazda RX-7
- Honda NSX
- Porsche 911
These cars are all similarly priced and offer similar performance. The best alternative for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences.
What are the features of the old Toyota Supra?
The old Toyota Supra is equipped with a number of features, including a 2JZ-GE inline-6 engine, a 6-speed manual transmission, a sport-tuned suspension, and a limited-slip differential. The Supra also comes standard with a number of safety features, including airbags, ABS, and traction control.
What are the pros and cons of the old Toyota Supra?
The pros of the old Toyota Supra include:
- Its performance: The Supra is a very fast car, and it is capable of handling well.
- Its styling: The Supra has a classic sports car design that is still appreciated today.
- Its reliability: The Supra is a relatively reliable car, and it is not likely to give you any problems.
The cons of the old Toyota Supra include:
- Its fuel economy: The Supra is not very fuel-efficient, and it can be expensive to run.
- Its rarity: The Supra is a relatively rare car, and it can be difficult to find one in good condition.
- Its age: The Supra is an old car, and it may not have all the modern features that you are looking for.
Is the old Toyota Supra a good car?
The old Toyota Supra is a good car for anyone looking for a classic sports car. It is not the most practical car, but it is sure to put a smile on your face.
Where can I buy an old Toyota Supra in India?
There are a few places where you can buy an old Toyota Supra in India. You can find them at dealerships, online marketplaces, and through private sellers.
What are the things to keep in mind when buying an old Toyota Supra in India?
Here are some of the things to keep in mind when buying an old Toyota Supra in India:
- The condition of the car: Make sure that the car is in good condition and that it has been well-maintained.
- The mileage of the car: The Supra is a high-performance car, so it is important to check the mileage of the car before you buy it.
- The price of the car: The Supra is a relatively rare car, so it can be expensive to buy.
- The availability of parts: Make sure that you can get parts for the car in India.
Is it worth buying an old Toyota Supra in India?
Whether or not it is worth buying an old Toyota Supra in India depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for a classic sports car that is sure to put a smile on your face, then the Supra is a good option. However, if you are looking for a car that is practical and fuel-efficient, then the Supra may not be the best choice.