The industry-leading automaker Kia used multiple social media platforms to unveil their latest electric vehicle, the Kia EV9. The car was put through its paces in South Korea, and it features an eye-catching, contemporary appearance that appeals to drivers of all ages.
Kia EV9 Electric
The car’s front fascia is stunning, with pixelated headlights and a gleaming silver business emblem; it also features black side mirrors, a black grille, and black bumpers and wheels.
Kia EV9 electric interior
Powertrain in the electric Kia EV9
The vehicle is based on the E-GMP platform and is anticipated to feature a 77.5 kWh battery, allowing for a range of 480 km between charges. A 320-horsepower EV6 engine is anticipated to be standard.
The all-electric Kia EV9 will go into production this year at a price of around $50,000.
- Skoda Kushaq price, variants, review, and who should buy?
- Honda City Hybrid is to be launched soon to blast the Indian market
- Nissan Magnite price, review, specs mileage, and customer reviews
- MG Astor price offers, safety features, full review, and who should buy?
- Kia Seltos X Line price, mileage, performance, and comfort | Kia Seltos x line full review