Kia Seltos – Features, Engines and Mileage.
“Kia Seltos” Based on the Kia SP signature concept car, its name is derived from “Celtos”, the son of Hercules in Greek mythology. The Kia Seltos is a subcompact crossover SUV made by Kia Motors. Kia Seltos is the first product from the Korean carmaker in India, has finally been launched. It is a 5-seater premium SUV. The new Kia is available in 5 trim levels HTE, HTK, HTX, GTK, and GTX. Also comprises of 16 variants. The initial pricing of the new model starts from Rs. 9.69 lakh and reaches up to Rs. 15.99 lakh for the top model. The bookings for a vehicle already commenced for 16 July. Kia Features, Engines and Mileage are given ahead.
The Kia Seltos Features – Kia offering much featured loaded variants which most highlighted features are given below, which will help you to guess what is Actually Kia is offering.
- 10.25 touchscreen infotainment system
- 8 speaker Bose sound system
- 360-degree surround-view camera with blind-spot display
- 8-inch Head-up-display
- 7.0 – inch MID
- UVO connected car system
- LED mood lighting with sound effects
- Adaptive cruise control
- Drive mode selector
- Ventilated seats (segment-first)
- Air purifier (segment-first)
- Wireless charging
- Power sunroof
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Cruise control
- Multiple airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Vehicle stability management
- Hill-start assist
- Electronic stability control
- Traction control
- Front parking sensors
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Multiple engine and gearbox options
The Kia Seltos – Engines and Mileage
Kia Seltos offering a very good variety of Engines for a single SUV, Which is a good choice for everyone to choose the best variant and Engines according to the use.
1.4L Petrol 16.1 kmpl (MT), 16.2 kmpl(DCT)
1.5L Petrol. 16.4 kmpl (MT), 16.3 kmpl (AT)
1.5L Diesel 20.8 kmpl(MT), 17.8 kmpl (AT)
Note – Mileage figures of Seltos are quite impressive.