We have Listed the Mileage of Jeep All Models with Petrol and Diesel Variants, Petrol Automatic, Diesel Automatic. As a result, You will find it easy to know all models mileage in one place. Jeep Compass has world-class safety features. The Jeep Compass is a very popular model in India.
Mileage Of Jeep Models – Complete List
- Jeep Compass
- Petrol – 14.1 kmpl
- Diesel – 15 kmpl
- Petrol Automatic – 14.1 kmpl
- Diesel Automatic – 15 kmpl
- Jeep Wrangler
- Petrol – 12.1 kmpl
- Diesel – 8 kmpl
- Petrol Automatic – 8 kmpl
- Diesel Automatic – 8 kmpl
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Petrol – 9 kmpl
- Petrol Automatic – 12.8kmpl
- Diesel Automatic – 12.8 kmpl
About Jeep Cars
The Jeep introduced in India under the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles group in 2016 (Known as FCA). An American SUV maker decided to make itself more accessible with the launch of the made-in-India Compass in 2017. That was a successful hit in the Automobile market.
Compass is being manufactured at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India’s Ranjangaon facility. The Jeep Compass was a hit segment from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in India after the Launch. Jeep Compass has given a tough competition to Mahindra XUV500, Hyundai Creta, and Hyundai Tucson.
In India mid-2019, Jeep introduced the most off-road centric version of the Compass, the Trailhawk, with a BS6-compliant diesel engine. While the Compass is a 5-seater.
Jeep India is expected to launch a made-in-India 7-seater SUV in the upcoming two years which will give competition to Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour. The Jeep currently has 90 dealerships across India and may count more.
- The Jeep Compass Boot Space And Comparison With Competitors
- Jeep Compass Ground Clearance With Comparison
- #5 Kerb Weight of All Models – Renault, Ford, MG, & Jeep
- 1 Kerb Weight of Maruti Suzuki – ALL Models
- 2 Hyundai All Models Kerb Weight – FAQs
- 3 Kerb Weight of Tata Motors – All Models
- #4 Kerb Weight of All Models – Honda, Mahindra, Kia, and Toyota