Tata Altroz Launched at Rs 5.29 lakh in India on 22 January 2020. It is India’s Safest car. Altroz is the first car with the highest score of Global NCAP 5 Star rating in the crash test.
It is the premium hatchback car in India with great features and an uncompromised safety tag. The price tag is very competitive with other hatchbacks.
Tata Altroz Price: The price range for Altroz is Rs. 5.29 – 9.34 Lakh (Ex-Showroom New Delhi) in India. It is available in Petrol and Diesel.
The price of Petrol variant for Altroz ranges between ₹ 5.92 Lakhs – ₹ 8.76 Lakhs (On-Road Price) and the price of Diesel variant for Altroz ranges between ₹ 7.98 Lakhs – ₹ 10.57 Lakhs (On-Road Price).
The Altroz gets features such as a Dual-Tone Dashboard, a 7-inch infotainment system, a Semi-Digital instrument cluster, Ambient lighting, Steering-mounted audio controls, as well as Cruise Control.
Tata Altroz Key Highlights –
- The new Tata Altroz offers a 7-inch floating touchscreen infotainment.
- Tata Altroz scored 5-Star in Global NCAP Crash Test.
- The Altroz Available in Two Engine Option with BS6 (Bharat Stage-6) Compliant.
- Tata Altroz is based on the ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) architecture.
- The Altroz is available in five trim (Variants) levels – XE, XM, XT, XZ, and XZ options.
- Flat Floor Design and 90-degree opening of all doors.
- LED DRL (Daytime Running Light)
- Wearable Key
- Rear AC Vent & Charging Point
Tata Altroz Images
Tata Altroz Best Safety Features
It is loaded with key features and best in class in the hatchback category. These features make Tata Altroz a more appealing and Premium car in 2020.
- EBD– Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- ABS– Anti-Lock Braking System
- CSC– Corner Stability Control
- ALFA-ARC– Agile Light Flexible Advanced Architecture
- DFA– Dual Front Airbag
- RPC– Reverse Parking Camera
- IACS– Isofix Anchorage For Child Seats
- VA– Voice Alerts
- PA– Parking Assistance
- HAS– Height Adjustable Seatbelts
- FL– Fog Lamps
Tata Altroz Specifications
|Price||₹ 5.29 Lakhs onwards|
|Engine||1199 cc (Petrol) to 1497 cc (Diesel)|
|Petrol Engine||1.2 L Revotron BS6, 3-Cylinder|
|Diesel Engine||1.5 L Turbocharged Revotorq BS6, 4-Cylinder|
|Transmission||5 Speed Manual|
|Fuel Type||Petrol and Diesel|
|Petrol Mileage||18 to 20 kmpl|
|Diesel Mileage||22 to 25 kmpl|
Tata Altroz Dimensions
|Length x Width x Height (mm)||3990 (mm) x 1755 (mm) x 1523 (mm)|
|Wheelbase in (mm)||2501|
|Ground Clearance in (mm)||165 (unladen)|
|Boot Space in Litre||345|
|Fuel Tank Capacity in Litre||37|
|Kerb Weight of Petrol||1036 kg|
|Kerb Weight of Diesel||1150 kg|
|Brake Type||Front – Disc | Rear – Drum|
|Tyre Size||165/80 R14, 185/60 R16, 195/55 R16|
New Tata Altroz Colors: Altroz is offered in 5 amazing colors: Skyline Silver, HighStreet Gold, Downtown Red, Avenue White, and Midtown Grey.
The Tata Altroz Variants and Price List – Petrol and Diesel
Tata Altroz Variants: Altroz is available in 10 variants. All the variants are Manual. 5 Variants for Petrol and 5 Variant for Diesel. Available in 2 Engine Options Both are BS6 Compliant. The Prices of all Variants are:-
|Altroz Variants – Petrol, Diesel||On-Road Price|
|XE Petrol BS6, 1199 cc, Petrol, Manual,||₹ 5.92 Lakhs|
|XM Petrol BS6, 1199 cc, Petrol, Manual,||₹ 7.04 Lakhs|
|XT Petrol BS6, 1199 cc, Petrol, Manual,||₹ 7.81 Lakhs|
|XE Diesel BS6, 1497 cc, Diesel, Manual,||₹ 7.98 Lakhs|
|XZ Petrol BS6, 1199 cc, Petrol, Manual,||₹ 8.48 Lakhs|
|XZ (O) Petrol BS6, 1199 cc, Petrol, Manual,||₹ 8.76 Lakhs|
|XM Diesel BS6, 1497 cc, Diesel, Manual,||₹ 8.83 Lakhs|
|XT Diesel BS6, 1497 cc, Diesel, Manual,||₹ 9.63 Lakhs|
|XZ Diesel BS6, 1497 cc, Diesel, Manual,||₹ 10.3 Lakhs|
|XZ (O) Diesel BS6, 1497 cc, Diesel, Manual,||₹ 10.57 Lakhs|
Best Reasons to buy Tata Altroz
- It is the safest car from an Indian automaker.
- You can Customize the Altroz in specific variants.
- Good Mileage on Petrol and Diesel.
- Great in Design – Interior and Exterior.
- Features loaded – Safety and infotainment
- ACURA INTEGRA 2023: PREVIEW, PRICING, PHOTOS, RELEASE DATE
- Top 8 Maruti Suzuki WagonR Accessories
- Moonroof vs. sunroof: What’s the difference? All Details!
- 8+1 Best Car Window Sun Shades to Protect Your Car—And Keep It Cool
- Kia Seltos Accessories And Latest Updates!