Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Ground Clearance in mm
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Ground Clearance in inches
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Ground Clearance in cm
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Ground Clearance in feet
- Boot Space Of Brezza & Comparison With Its Competitors
- Best Automatic Cars In India – TOP 15 Automatic Cars
- Best SUV In India – TOP 15 SUV’S In 2020 – Check The List
- Vitara Brezza Price, Images, Features, And Mileage
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was launched in India in March 2016. Vitara Brezza is an excellent SUV compact. Its ground clearance is very decent (198 mm).
Exteriors and interiors are very stylish. It can seat more than three people comfortably. The Vitara Breeza scored 4 stars on front adult occupant safety and scored 2 stars on rear child occupant safety.
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Breeza has a good ranking in sales in the automobile industry. It has crossed the 5 lakh sales milestone since its launch. It has sold over more than 10,000 units monthly from the last past few months.
- Best Hatchback Cars In India – TOP 15 Hatchback Cars
- The Best SUV In India – TOP 15 SUV’S In 2020 – Check The List
- Best CNG Cars In India – Highest Mileage CNG Cars List
- Best Diesel Cars In India – Top 15 Fuel-Efficient Cars
But also, Vitara Breeza is not only the car that took the market by storm. Vitara Breeza also suffers stiff competition from the Indian car of the year Hyundai Creta, which has also a good ranking in the context of a sale.
Brezza Ground Clearance in mm, cm, inches, feet
Hyundai Venue Ground Clearance in mm, cm, inches, feet
Hyundai Creta Ground Clearance in mm, cm, inches, feet
Mahindra XUV 300 Ground Clearance in mm, cm, inches, feet
Tata Nexon Ground Clearance in mm, cm, inches, feet
Mahindra Bolero Ground Clearance in mm, cm, inches, feet
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza’s updated version is coming this year 2020 with Mazor changes. When their official dimensions will be provided by the company, We will update it here too and will post a new blog article.
Brezza still ruling the market in this segment following by Hyundai Venue and XUV300. Vitara Brezza also having low maintenance costs and very good resale value in the market. Overall Brezza is a complete pack of performance and value for money in this segment.
- How To Start a Collision Repair Shop
- Are Leather Seat Covers Bad For Your Car?
- 2023 Tata CURVV EV Price In India, Launch Date, Image, Colours, Specifications, and More Auto Facts
- 2023 Mahindra New Scorpio N Price in India, Launch Date, Colours, specification, and More Auto Facts
- 2023 Renault City K-ZE Price in India, Launch Date, Bookings, Features, Waiting time